Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Another Blog?

Hello there. Thomas is the name. I felt led to start this blog. "Another blog," you say. Yes indeed. Yet another blog in the blogosphere. 

A tiny bit about me and the vision of the blog: I'm a twentysomething-year-old follower of Jesus wanting to grow daily in my relationship with Christ. The vision of this blog is to encourage each of us in our walk with the Lord.

I don't know exactly what this blog will look like, but that's the vision of it. If either of those things take place; it's only by God. All glory to Him.

I love Jesus, I love to write, I enjoy watching sports with my family, and I'm an INFJ. I have a lot more interests, but I'll leave it at that for now. 

I want to be a willing vessel for Him to work through and to not lean to my own understanding. I don't want to be prideful. I want to be genuine.

I'm glad you stopped by. Please feel free to leave a comment below and introduce yourself. 

I'd love to hear from you, and I'd love if you stuck around and joined me for this journey.

Thanks for reading. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts